Instructions for borrowing medical and anti-epidemic equipment from the Health Center of NCU
In order to establish instructions for borrowing medical and anti-epidemic equipment from NCU Health Center, please follow the following precautions.
Borrowing of medical equipment:
- Candidates: NCU staffs, students and their relatives (relatives must show staff or student ID of the NCU staff/ student).
- Borrowing time and returning time: working hours according to NCU regulations.
- Borrowing procedure: fill in the “borrowing book” and leave a valid credential that will be returned when the equipment is returned.
Borrowing of anti-epidemic equipment:
- Candidates: NCU stuffs and students
- Borrowing and returning time: Equipment can be borrowed 3 days before the event, and return the next day after the event.
- Borrowing procedures :
◎Students: Bring the completed activity form to Health Center, fill in the “borrowing book” and leave a valid credential that will be returned when the equipment is returned (do not use the IOU).
◎NCU administrative and academic units: Bring the IOU to Health Center and fill in the “borrowing book” then you can borrow the equipment.
◎Download the IOU here: Borrowing of Medical and Anti-Epidemic Equipment IOU
- To borrow an infrared thermal imager, please call Health Center to make an appointment two weeks in advance (extension: 57275). It is limited to borrowing for large-scale events with more than 200 people, and the borrowing unit must complete the training on how to use the thermal imager 3 days in advance.